20 Years of Mth Degree
May 2014 marks the 20th anniversary of Mth Degree, and we are reflecting on 20 memorable moments that we are graciously thankful for. We are excited for this celebration but we also believe Mth Degree has evolved into more than our remarkable accomplishments – we exist to move people. Take a look at some of our meaningful work from the past 20 years:
- Running with heart during the London Olympics with Meb Keflezighi and Sony Walkman campaign.
- Passionately breaking a national record for community engagement with the San Diego Foundation through the “Show Your Love” campaign.
- Kicking off a new era for the San Diego Chargers with a rebrand.
- Including kids with Autism into our community with the rebranding and renaming of Include Autism.
- Amplifying the retail presence of Samsung through in-store, interactive apps.
- Tasting our way through a partnership with Green Flash Brewing Company and helping to make them a nationally recognized brand.
- Connecting camera customers with a brilliant digital photography resource through SonyDigitalImaging.com
- Helping customers fit a TV before they buy one through the SharpCentral mobile app with Sharp Electronics.
- Shaping the way people saw Habitat For Humanity International with a new brand and brand guidelines.
- Celebrating the VAIO 10th Anniversary for Sony.
- Making our pro-bono work matter with the Intuit Small Business Big Game social media program.
- Producing a moving, Mom-centric TV spot for Ashford University that aired during the Superbowl.
- Shining the light on the Monarch School with our video documentary.
- Introducing and selling out preorders of the world’s first gaming laptop with Razer.
- Infusing the civic pride of the San Diego Padres “SD” logo with a rebrand.
- Revving up a best-in-class sales assistant with the automotive technical school Universal Technical Institute.
- Bolting up the San Diego Chargers fan base by helping them reach more than 1 million Facebook fans.
- Launching the first ever consumer products for ESPNs X Games at big box retail.
- Modernizing a world-class journalism program by rebranding Medill at Northwestern University.
- Celebrating the fast and furious with Mattel by branding the inaugural Hot Wheels Hall of Fame.
As we evolve and grow as an agency we are eager to see how the future unfolds as we keep on making it matter. Stay tuned! #mthdegree